The mission of our Library and Learning Resource Center is to provide the support for all aspects of teaching and learning at the American Academy of Art. This will be accomplished by combining current instructional techniques, a qualified, professional librarian, and appropriate library resources for all students and faculty.
Here you will find information about Art 101 courses, valuable online resources, and vocabulary list.
The Library is an extension of the classroom to ensure access to current ideas, information, and publications.
Art History Courses Materials
- Art History – Take-Home Exam Questions
- Art History-Third Critique Assignment
- Art History —Second Critique Assignment
- Course Art History- First Critique Assignment
- About Art Resources
- Vocabulary List—Critical and Prehistoric terms
- Vocabulary List—Egypt and Mesopotamia
- Vocabulary List—Etruscans and ancient Rome
- Vocabulary List—Byzantine and Early Christian art
Art History Resources
- Art History-Final Critique Assignment
- Visual Culture Resources
- Complete List of Chicago Area Museums with Links
- Art history resources
- Vocabulary—Medieval and Romanesque art
- MLA Citation